Enjoy a comfortable and luxurious ride this Labor Day weekend with Rudy’s Executive Transportation service. With so many exciting events happening across the Tri-State area, why stress about driving, navigating, and finding parking? Rudy’s professional chauffeurs can get you to your destination safely and in style. And with a fleet of vehicles including sleek sedans, spacious SUVs, and even executive buses and vans, Rudy’s can accommodate groups of all sizes!
Enjoy a weekend of Fun with Labor Day Car Services
Labor Day weekend is the perfect way to end the summer season. Whether you’d like to spend your weekend browsing original artwork or enjoying a traditional opera, the Tri-State area has countless fun events to help you celebrate the holiday, including:
- Blues and Views Festival – The 12th annual Blue and Views festival takes place in Westport, CT this Labor Day weekend. Guests can enjoy delicious food while listening to performances by established and up-and-coming soul artists.
- Lyman Orchards Corn Maze – Each year, Lyman Orchards in Middlefield, CT hosts a four-acre corn maze. Starting August 31st, guests of all ages can try their luck navigating through the towering cornfield.
- Summer HD Festival – Labor Day weekend is your last chance to enjoy a night of opera under the stars at the Metropolitan Opera’s Summer HD Festival in New York City. There are nightly performances beginning at 8 p.m. all weekend.
- West Indian American Day Carnival – Immerse yourself in Caribbean culture at New York City’s annual West Indian Day Parade and Carnival on September 2nd. This Labor Day weekend tradition includes authentic Caribbean food, dancing, and music.
- Westhampton Beach Festival of the Arts – Take in the ocean views while browsing an extraordinary outdoor gallery at Westhampton’s 11th annual art festival. From August 31st to September 1st, guests can mingle with world-renowned artists and even find a new beloved piece to take home.
- East Coast Open at the Greenwich Polo Club – Polo is one of the most exciting sports in the world. And what’s better than watching a thrilling match in a charming seaside town? So, put on your best sundress and fascinator and head to the Greenwich Polo Club on September 1st.
- Sheffield Island Lighthouse Clambake – There’s no better way to end the summer in New England than with a classic clambake. Take the ferry to Sheffield Island on August 29th to enjoy spectacular views and delicious seafood.
No matter what your plans are this Labor Day weekend, Rudy’s private car services are the best way to get to your destination. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the luxurious comfort of our high-end fleet.
Celebrate Labor Day with Help from a Luxury Car Service
Labor Day weekend is your chance to enjoy everything the Tri-State area has to offer before summer ends. So, why not celebrate in style? For more information about our Labor Day weekend car services, or to make your reservation, contact Rudy’s Executive Transportation today.