Labor Day is quickly approaching! Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventure or a good time at a ball park, Rudy’s is happy to provide you with Labor Day transportation around our beautiful state. We want you to have a good time as you hit one event after another. Whether you’re in need of ball park transportation or transportation to one of our beautiful beaches, Rudy’s can help.
Activities to Do in Connecticut This Labor Day
Connecticut is brimming with fun stuff to do! We recommend a full itinerary starting with a lazy trip down a river or a visit to an amusement park and ending with a baseball game and food at a restaurant. There’s a little something for everyone here:
- Baseball games. Take our sporting event transportation to see the Hartford Yard Goats. Watch our team give it their best in their new baseball stadium, Dunkin Donuts Park. And after the game, take a ride to a restaurant where you can eat and drink to your heart’s content.
- Quassy Amusement Park and Water Park. Want to spend a full day out in the sun? Quassy Amusement Park and Water Park has something for all members of the family, from roller coasters to water rides.
- Beaches. In many locations, Labor Day represents the last day of the year when lifeguards are on duty at Connecticut’s beaches. Don’t miss your last opportunity to visit one of Connecticut’s fabulous shorelines!
- Essex Steam Train and River Boat. Take a ride on the Essex Steam Train and River Boat, where you and your friends or family can enjoy a journey through the Connecticut River Valley. You’ll see historic sites and have time to relax on this two-and-a-half-hour journey. Afterward, take your executive transportation to a beach or a ball park.
Why Stay in Connecticut?
Of course, there’s plenty to do outside the state of Connecticut, so why feel obligated to stay here? Traveling to New York gives you a million options for fun and excitement this Labor Day. With luxury car services from CT to NY, you can enjoy going places like:
- Natural History Museum, MOMA and Met. New York is brimming with educational and interesting museums where you and your kids can spend the day learning about our world.
- Excellent restaurants. Have a delicious dining experience at John’s Pizzaria in NYC’s Village!
- More baseball. Go to Yankee stadium to watch the Yankees play while you enjoy a hotdog or cotton candy.
- China Town shopping. Buy something fun for yourself at one of China Town’s many stores.
Even just wandering around the streets of New York can be an exciting and enjoyable experience, so don’t feel like you have to make an itinerary.
Why Use Executive Transportation
Executive transportation in CT is the way to get around this Labor Day. You’ll be able to enjoy yourself even while you’re in transit. Sit back and relax as you’re driven from one place to another. From baseball games to adventure trips to flights out of town, Rudy’s will get you there in comfort and style.